$type=slider$show=home$count=4$meta=hide

to granite...or not to granite?

SHARE:



When it comes to remodeling the kitchen, the countertop plays a major role on your final design. We do know by now that our cabinets are beautiful and stylish, but do you know what countertop re you going to pick to match the new kitchen?
At Xadima we do specialize on the cabinetry but have been working with a hardworking trusty company that specializes in countertop making and installation. We do recommend one of the following three choices given below. Take your time when choosing and pick the one that you are more comfortable with.

Granite

This material is 100% natural and it is sliced from quarries, cut to size, and honed down until they are smooth. A single slab of granite can start around $60 per square foot, but prices rise from there, depending on color, pattern and materials (yup, not all granite is the same). Granite is harder than marble, so it is more resistant to chips and scratches.

Marble

Marble usually has a larger pattern than Granite Quartz and it looks great on bigger spaces. Prices range from $40 to $150 per square foot, including the cost of installation. 

Quartz

97% natural, prominent quartz countertop . Where is the remaining 3%? the rest of the 100%o of your counter is of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together and make the Quartz less porous, making it easier to clean. Pricing rom $60 to $100 per square foot, installation included.

There are other materials you can use for your kitchen or bathroom, still, these three are at the top of the list when it comes to durability, price and elegance.
Question, Comments? Let us know!
Name

advise,5,cabinets,5,celebration,1,doors,3,furniture,6,granite,1,holiday,1,job,5,jobs,4,kitchen,4,magazine,1,party,1,press,1,recent,2,tips,2,trends,1,xadima,9,
ltr
item
Xadima: to granite...or not to granite?
to granite...or not to granite?
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wqsdYSRlhxw/WIeNjVgyR-I/AAAAAAAASpg/h9Li_8FROboJYay6Ndzv3x4KgRmRMXgkgCLcB/s1600/granote.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wqsdYSRlhxw/WIeNjVgyR-I/AAAAAAAASpg/h9Li_8FROboJYay6Ndzv3x4KgRmRMXgkgCLcB/s72-c/granote.jpg
Xadima
http://www.xadima.com/2017/01/to-graniteor-not-to-granite.html
http://www.xadima.com/
http://www.xadima.com/
http://www.xadima.com/2017/01/to-graniteor-not-to-granite.html
true
4886066427146325138
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content